Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sandwiches, sandwiches, sandwiches...

Vegan MoFo 2015 Day 5: Best Sandwich Ever.

Why is the desert like a deli?

Because of all the sand which is there.

Ha, ha...Ok, I know that's the oldest one in the book, and I'm not sure I even got it right.

But anyway, I don't have any of my own sandwiches to show today because our kitchen sink sprung a leak and Mr. Dandelion was in there most of the day fixing it. As such, I couldn't do much cooking, or even sandwich making. My favorite sammy can actually double for tomorrow's theme, so I'll post about it then.

Meanwhile, I've been cruising around the Internet checking out all the awesome MoFo sandwiches...there were so many great ones!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Check out Manu's version of a BLT, subbing the "B" with something even more delicious.

Sal on Toast came up with loads of appetizing offerings, including a mac and cheese toastie!

Zsu baked her own bread to house her amazing creation.

Chunky on Chia introduces the HANDwich, yumbles!

And finally, Susan at Kittens Gone Lentil created a brand new sandwich in honor of MoFo, which is destined to become a classic in my humble opinion--and of course pics of her adorable kitties are an added bonus!

Have a great weekend all!

6 comments:

  1. Oh! I hope Mr. Dandelion was able to get that sink fixed (otherwise you'll have to get in there to make it right ;). Thanks so much for the shout-out and I'll be looking for your sammy tomorrow that was for yesterday, but which I only noticed today.

    Zsu @ Zsu's Vegan Pantry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the sink will be ready very soon!
    Thank you very much for the shout-out, it's so kind!!

    All the sandwichs look amazing but I have to say that the handwich caught my eye, I think I'll try it

    Can't wait to see what you have in store for your sammy !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, too bad the leaky sink threw a wrench into your MoFo plans. I really enjoyed this roundup though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed the round up!
    Sink is fixed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the ideas and links - will check them out soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...